Société : Anonymes
Publié le : 01/12/2014
Lieu : Tananarive
OPEN TO: All Interested candidates
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
OPENING DATE: December 1st, 2014
CLOSING DATE: December 15th, 2014
WORK HOURS: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
LENGTH OF HIRE: Agreement renewable on annual basis
Organism recruits an individual to be assigned in the position of Operations Manager.
FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
The successful applicant will be responsible for the recruitment training and follow-up of Candidates in its Micro-Enterprise Training Program. The Training Program covers entrepreneurship, leadership, management, bookkeeping, business planning and business operations. This role will therefore include teaching the candidates how to set up, operate and grow a micro enterprise business.
The Operations Manager will also be responsible for carrying out other work assigned to them by the Executive Director.
1. A University Degree in one or more of the following: Management, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or other fields related to the position.
2. Professional experience in training or another closely related field would be an advantage.
3. Excellent English speaking and reading plus writing skills are essential: Must be able to write clear reports in English on business issues and translate Malagasy or French documents to English, and vice-versa.
4. Proficient in use of relevant technology including Microsoft Office.
5. The ability to be able to communicate effectively with, and lead small groups.
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, a recent photo and your expectation salary, before December 15th 2014, at this mail: email@example.com
Only preferred candidates will be called for an interview.