Société : MeetYourJob
Publié le : 24/06/2019
Lieu : Tout Madagascar
Representative of the Accor Hotels Group in Madagascar, our client is launching a Novotel in Antananarivo, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2019. The Hotel will be constituted of :
180 signature rooms including 32 suites and 4 suites 360°view. Air-conditioning and equipped with: interactive TV, international channels, high-speed wifi, minibar and safe. 2 restaurants with fine dining and International fusion cuisine and 1 Skybar.
7 meeting rooms from 88m² to 700m² with wifi and High tech intgrated equipment are available for events. 1 fitness center, 1 spa and indoor pool with breathtaking terrace and courtyards.
Description des missions:
As the Director of F&B Operations, you’ll report to the general manager and your duties will be:
a) Service, Customer Satisfaction & Administration
* Overseeing the co-ordination of all F&B outlets and its services in coordination with the General Manager and/or Assistant Manager as well as : Training and Support & Quality Assurance.
* Organisation of the Breakfast Service and Bar Departments as well as implementing all necessary standards and work flow schedules – as per instructions from the General Manager and ACCOR brand requirements.
* On-going inspection and optimisation of all work flow processes.
* Implementation and follow up of Novotel’s internal quality assurance system and/or the integrated checklists.
* Monitoring the Department’s operational costs and sales budgets.
* Responsibility for complying and applying cost effectiveness in respect to the pre-defined budget.
* Achieving predefined personal annual targets.
* Procurement of consumables, provisions and/or meals and drinks, as well as providing a record of these to the General Manager and/or other Delegated members of Executive Management.
* Maintaining and managing all cash flows of the cash registers.
* Billing and collecting payments.
* Providing first-class customer care to all our guests & customers.
* Providing personal service to our guests as well as all tasks associated with this.
* Meeting high standards in terms of providing a friendly and impeccable service to guests.
* Ensuring that all external areas/outlets are kept clean and tidy.
* Accurate adherence to and implementation of quoted tariffs.
* Creation of a regular and timely report on areas as defined by the General Manager.
* Responsibility for complaints management and referral/communication to the General Manager.
* Responsible for handling and overseeing the inventories of the F&B Department.
b) Staff leadership
* Acting as a role model for all co-workers.
* Responsible for the on-the-job training and further development of co-workers in the Service and quality standards of the Department.
* Induction/Orientation of new co-workers and explanation of the hotel’s internal policies and standards.
* Implementation of internal mentoring and training sessions as part of staff development.
* Play an active role in carrying out employee review interviews together with the General Manager.
* Inspection of the general grooming of the team as well as the proper behaviour of all co-workers.
* Ensure that all of the hotel’s rules are complied with including in terms of all standards and cleanliness.
* Play an active role in making rostering and/or holiday entitlement arrangements.
* Play an active role in outlining individual staff development plans.
c) Other duties
* Participation in internal hotel meetings as instructed by the General Manager and/or Chairman of the Group.
* Development of more rational work procedures within the Department.
* Adherence to Novotel’s standards and philosophy.
* Play an active role in the creation of the annual budget and/or investment policies.
* Play an active role in brainstorming with a view to improving service and performance in coordination with the General Manager.
* Assume responsibilities of those of MOD (Manager on Duty) services in order to ensure the smooth running of hotel operations, in the absence of the General Manager.
Formations, compétences et expériences:
* 10 years’ experience in the field
* Working with a team of diverse individuals
* Adaptable & Flexible in your work schedules
* French, English is a MUST and any other languages spoken is an advantage.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org