Société : INGEDATA
Publié le : 22/06/2020
Lieu : Tananarive
Ingedata is an established company with a startup spirit based in Singapore, Belgium, Thailand,Madagascar and Philippines.
Ingedata provides data preparation services to the most innovative companies in the World. We feed AI models with qualitative data to make them reach full potential. We differentiate with high-end services thanks to a unique data production methodology and, more importantly, thanks to a
wonderful 500-people team. As a People company, Ingedata thrives on bringing talents from developing countries on the international AI scene.
Your main missions
Ingedata is looking for 3 developers for his IT Development team. Here is a summary of what is
expected from you. Don’t worry, it’s gonna be awesome.
You will have to:
• Participate in implementation of new functionalities in our production platform
• Participate in our Lightning Talks (random topics about new tools, technologies…)
• Team code reviews. The solution is important but the implementation is a game changer!
Be part of this synergy!
Who you are
We are looking for a developer who have studied for at least three years at National School of
Computer science (E.N.I) with a specialization in IT development and have at least 2 years of
experiences in a similar position. If this sounds like you, then read on!
We are looking for someone who:
▪ Has an excellent level in french (speaking, readind and writing)
▪ Is Good in english (speaking, readind and writing) because you will have to work with native
▪ Is motivated by innovating projects and new technologies
▪ Has Knowledge of ruby on rails▪ Has Good Communication skills
▪ Is Dynamic, creative, methodical, self-reliant and persistent
What will wait you?
▪ A long term working Contract
▪ A motivating salary according to your experiences
▪ App Containerization with Docker
▪ Automating application deployment with Kubernetes.
▪ App development on Engines Pattern and back processing management.
▪ Lean solutions development where your ideas are important.
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM? SEND an email with your application file (resume and an application
letter with your salary claim) to Nantenaina, our recruitment officer, at – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org