Société : Nfinite
Publié le : 22/09/2021
Lieu : Tout Madagascar
NFINITE : Who are we ?
Nfinite is a French startup, created in 2016 and based out of Bordeaux and expanding into the US while experiencing strong growth and development. Our clients are internationally known retailers : Walmart, E.Leclerc, Amazon, Conforama, But, La Redoute, Schmidt…
Nfinite provides a 3D visual content solution designed for various markets : Home&Living, Retail and Cosmetic markets. We are a SaaS Visual Merchandising solution and we believe that creative technologies empower marketing teams.
We leverage the endless capabilities of photorealistic CGI and artificial intelligence to build a virtual photo studio that breaks the boundaries of traditional photography.
We are bringing the second revolution to product photography with easy and powerful online creative tools to create all kinds of photos and publish them online or print them on paper.
Within the 3D department and a cluster of modelers, your missions will be :
– Create 3D models from photographies and/or given
– references (ornaments, fourniture, architecture….) following technical specifications
– Texturing of 3D models
– Model modifications (lightning, geometry, texture…)
– Optimization of created scenes
– Projects and deadline management with deadline to match
– Tool to use : 3DSMax
– Work on V-Ray and/or Corona (V-Ray prefered)
– Knowledge in photorealistic rendering
– Knowledge in workflow PBR
– UV unfolding
– Follow a specific nomenclature for the organization of scenes and the storage of assets (texture, mesh…)
Skills/qualities for the position :
– Independant and proactive
– Organized with strong analytical skills
– Able to work under pressure/deadlines
Place and working conditions :
Freelance from home, paid monthly