Société : Anonymes
Publié le : 15/09/2016
OPEN TO: All Interested candidates
POSITION: TRAINING MANAGER
OPENING DATE: September 12th, 2016
CLOSING DATE: September 23rd, 2016
WORKING HOURS: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
LENGTH OF HIRE: Agreement renewable on annual basis
Organism has an exciting and rewarding position of Training Manager.
FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
The successful applicant will be responsible for the recruitment, training and follow-up of Candidates in its Micro-Enterprise Training Program. The Training Program covers entrepreneurship, leadership, management, bookkeeping, business planning and business operations. This role will therefore include teaching the candidates how to set up, operate and grow a micro enterprise business.
The Operations Manager will also be responsible for carrying out other work assigned to them by the Executive Director.
1. A Higher Education Qualification in one or more of the following: Management, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or other fields related to the position.
2. Professional experience in training or another closely related field would be an advantage.
3. Excellent English in speaking and reading plus writing skills are essential: Must be able to write clear reports in English on business issues and translate Malagasy or French documents to English, and vice-versa.
4. Proficient in use of relevant technology including Microsoft Office.
5. Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential and an ability to lead small groups.
6. Ownership of a driver’s license could be an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, a recent photo, your expectation salary and any other details you think are applicable to the following email before September 23rd, 2016:
Only preferred candidates will be called for an interview.